Saturday, January 29, 2011

STARKADUR BARKARSON


Starkaður Barkarson 
starkadur@gmail.com
dates of stay: July 30th - August 14th

My skills:
I have acted in several short films, mainly in Diddi's silent films. I also acted on stage in Paris with an amateur group for three years. I kind of enjoy it. I was assistant director in FF1 and I can function well as such due to my protestant working ethics (no drinking, wake up early, tight schedule, hard work...).

My bio:
My name is Starkaður Barkarson. I´m born in Iceland but in 2000 I went to Praha to do film studies. There I met bunch of nice people that have in one or other way kept on being a part of my life. After two years living in Spain I joined the Film Fabric and that ruined my love life. I wrote one script (I don't remember what the film was called - something about a wall or a door) and was assistant director on that film. I also acted in two films (Diddi's hmstrf and Gyom's Toteninsel). I then lived in Paris where I kept on working on little projects with my friends, mainly acting (for example in Diddi's Pres de rail and Cargo). I joined an amateur theater group with whom I stayed for three years. I have been living in Berlin last two years but am moving back to Iceland.

Links:
Hmstrf: http://www.artpark.fr/film-hmstrf 
Toteninsel: http://vimeo.com/groups/22358/videos/6822992
Trailer / Pres de Rail: http://www.artpark.fr/film-pres_des_rails

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. buy dvd the bold type season 1

    ReplyDelete