Sunday, January 30, 2011

EMMA BECKSTROM

Emma Beckström
pingisflickan@hotmail.com



Bio:
I am Emma Beckström, born in Göteborg, Sweden in 1974, but recently moved to Malmö in the south of Sweden for the  climate and location.
The main focus as an independent filmmaker has been stop-motion animation, but, scriptwriting, set-design, editing and photography 
has all been very interesting and tried out. 
Proffesionally the work has mainly been on the art department ( set design) on shortfilms, a little bit of TV and features. 
Last film as a director was Tältet shot on Film Fabrik 3 in Finland and finished in 2010. 

The part of the birdman will be danced by my friend Daniel. You can find out about him here:

You can see some of my films on:

Mostly I´ve done  the main part of the work myself. 
Not because I want to, but because of the lack of money or close-by filmmaker friends. 
I truly love and believe in teamwork. 

So for other productions:
I like to help out with whatever I can.
I am a good driver also with big cars. 
I can carry things. And make coffee.

I am mostly experienced in set design but would really enjoy to learn something new.
I know that the group is skilled and well oiled in their different parts but if there is an opening:

Camera and light:
I would love to assist on camera or light  
(my skills in this area is dusty, but I would be devoted)

Sound:
I do not know very much about sound but would  love to learn if an extra boom is needed.

Acting:
I can try again if somebody wants me to, but they would not get an actress. 
(I did a small part in Finland on Andrea´s film Neigbor and actually liked it quite a bit. )

Animation:
If stop motion is needed I can help out with that.

Set design:
of course

No comments:

Post a Comment