Sunday, January 30, 2011

MARIE SCHULTZ


Marie Schultz
marieschuee@hotmail.com

Bio:
My name is Marie Schultz. I was born in Vejenbrød, a small village north of Copenhagen in 1978, Denmark. Winter child. OK. Basically I'm into films because they made me feel that I was not alone in the world when I was around 15 – you know, that age where its very difficult, or at least can be. Im into classical animation and spiritual films, like Tarkovsky, T.H.Dreyer, Fellini. What I appreciate the most about making films is the dialogue and exchange with people in the process. I directed several shorts, documentaries and animations. Right now I'm working for an artist for his next exhibition. A little piece combining classical puppet animation, live action and computer-animation.

Skills:

Classical animation

I can help out with costumes, my mother is a tailor, so I know how to make patterns and sow. (Not at all as good as the real costumes-designers...)

Cooking, I'm really into eating and making desserts

I can try to act if you really want me to

I would love to be camera-assistant and do light – I have an eye (or two)

No comments:

Post a Comment