Sunday, January 30, 2011

FRANCINE PATRI

Francine Patri
francinepatri@hotmail.com

My name is Francine Patri.
I'm an Actress.
Born in Santiago, Chili, twenty-seven years ago.
Today, I'm living in Toulouse, France. I'm here because I have the intentions to begin a cinematographic license, specialized in the label of acting.
In my experience, I have participated in a film, and in several theater plays in my home country, related to the drama and realism, rather than with comedy.
I consider myself a movie lover, as well as to act than as an spectator. That's why I'm interested in plenty of ways to participate in this festival.
Willing to do what it's needed, and with the intentions to acquire experience, knowledge and laughter at work, I hope to have the pleasure to participate in it.
I speak Spanish and French naturally. My English is basic-intermediate, but I will learn it with effort, putting all my good will to achieve the goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment