Sunday, January 30, 2011

MEHDI LISI

Mehdi Lisi (aka Zizi)
mehdi.lisi@gmail.com

I live in Brooklyn and I am originally from Casablanca in Morocco.
In between, I lived in Prague, where I studied film and in Paris, where I studied business. And now I create perfumes.

I co-directed short films and made a documentary while I was a student in FAMU (10 years ago !!!) and I directed a short film called SPUTNIK at FF 1.
I have also been a director for 50 episodes of a television talk show in Morocco.
I also created 2 production companies, one of which is Art Park and has been a partner of film fabrik since the beginnings.
I love theater and directed many plays and a few musicals (I also wrote one).
Last year, I trained as an actor at Lee Strasberg in NY.

I'm happy to volunteer for the following jobs:
- Actor (I have been in many theater plays and I acted for Erpur in TURKMENISTAN during FF1) - u can check it on artpark.fr but I have short hair now see recent pic attached
- Set Design
- Script Editor
- Song writer
- Cook
- Runner
I have no equipment with me and sometimes I can be a pain the ass. But I have lots of love and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment