Sunday, January 30, 2011

SIGURDUR MAGNUSSON

Sigurdur Hallmar Magnusson  
shmagnusson@gmail.com

Sigurdur Hallmar Magnusson was born in Reykjavik, Iceland in 1976. He studied literature and philosophy at the University of Iceland and later cinema at FAMU, the Czech National Film School in Prague. He completed his Master in cinema studies from University Paris VIII.  Since 2007 he has mainly been working as an editor for Art Park productions.  He has been a cameraman on few short films and directed some short films on his own. He is currently working on a documentary related to the financial collapse in Iceland. He lives in France.

A list of skills:

Camera – I like it.  I’ve done some camerawork and I’m always interested in doing some more. Among the ones I’ve done camera on are: Flaskan (La bouteille) link, Sputnik link and Mirror link.

Lighting – The same as for camerawork.  I like it, I have done some, and I’m always interested in doing some more.

Sound – I like it too.  And I have two ok ears even though Armande keeps telling me I’m deaf.

Acting – I’ve done it.  Don’t want to do it again but who knows, life is like a box of chocolat.

Assistant director – I’ve done it twice on Palindrome link  and Augun opnast link .  It’s not my favorite job and so far I’ve only done it for Erpur.  I guess I like Erpur.

Kitchen – I love cooking when I’m not tired.  So that excludes Film Fabrik.  But I could still cut some onions if needed.

Toilette cleaning – I can help Audun.

I think that’s all I’m good for.

No comments:

Post a Comment